A lovely Twitter follower contacted me this week to ask if I could help her to put together a wearable ‘Cruella’ makeup look to go with the Disneybound she is planning for an upcoming trip, I of course jumped at the chance!
This is a series that I am hoping to find time to continue with as I have so many ideas and it’s fun to create wearable looks inspired by characters!
So here goes … Cruella De Vil inspired makeup
- Urban Decay Naked skin Foundation in 0.5
- Sleek Contour Kit in Light
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC15
- MAC Powder Blush in Blushbaby
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Kush
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Mildew
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Bender
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Zephyr
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Blackout
- Urban Decay All Nighter eyeliner in Perversion
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara in Ink Black
- Ardell False Lashes – Demi Wispies
Let me know if you’d like me to create more looks!
Lots of Love